AllofE Home K-12 Solutions Higher Education Solutions Business Solutions News and Events

AllofE Solutions

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Meet Morgan Bojorquez!

And so it begins: frosty windshields, naked trees and breaths hanging in the air. The 28° and colder mornings are becoming a norm. Kansas winter sits in a crouching position just around the corner. Today is the last day of November in 2011.

Here at the office, the shopping for our adopted family continues and the planning for our holiday party is underway. This Friday will be Day 2 of our Cooking with Culture event in which Morgan and Bryce will be preparing a lunch for us with India as their inspiration!


Let’s get to know Morgan a little bit better, shall we? Morgan Bojorquez is 24 years old and from Manhattan, KS. She graduated from Kansas State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations. She has been at AllofE for 4 months and is currently helping out with different implementations for eCurriculum and ExamN as well as other general office maintenance. When asked what she likes most about AllofE, she says, “I love the positive and fast-paced atmosphere of the company. I also enjoy getting to work with such intelligent and driven people, and being able to learn something new everyday, especially with technology.” Get to know Morgan even better by reading her answers to the following questions.



What are some of your hobbies and interests? Music is probably my number one interest; I can't really do anything without having something playing in the background. I also love watching KSU football, painting, hiking and being outside in general.

Do you believe in aliens? Too many strange, unexplained things happen to not believe in them.

Are you superstitious? If so, give an example. I am VERY superstitious! I try not to step on cracks, open umbrellas indoors, walk under ladders, etc. It's not normal...

If you had to guest star on Vampire Diaries or Gossip Girl, which would you choose? I don't really watch either of those shows, but I guess if I had to choose one I would pick Vampire Diaries.

If you were a fruit or vegetable, which would you be and why? Well, I guess I would be Broccoli, since I eat it all the time, and they say you are what you eat...

What do you think of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zljRWsJ6c2o ? How can anyone want to eat from there? I'm still in shock that it is still open for business.

What is your least favorite kind of music and why? Country Music, I can't really explain why I don't really like it... maybe the Twang factor?

What is something you did as a kid that was weird or share a childhood story? I'm sure I did a lot of weird things as a kid, but the most adventurous thing I did was probably getting my friend and I "lost" in a wooded area near our houses for a few hours. We were fine and everything, and to this day I still maintain that I knew where we were, but she definitely never wanted to go exploring with me much after that.

What was the funniest thing that you have ever experienced? I spent my Freshman and Sophomore year of college in Upstate New York, when my best friend came to visit, she brought along a video of me lip syncing to various boy band songs and dancing around like a fool ( I swear it was a dare), next thing I know my entire dorm floor was in my room watching it and laughing (at me). I don't think I've ever laughed/cried that much in my life...

What is your favorite restaurant in Lawrence and why? 23rd St. Brewery-- It has a great atmosphere, pretty good food and it is a great place to go to watch a football game.

Would you rather drink a smoothie made of only pureed bugs or eat a stew made of road kill remains? Pureed Bugs.

Would you rather have to sing everything you wanted to say or mime it? Mime, I always dreamed to live life as one big game of "Charades".

Do you have a dance move or saying that you’re known for? At Dance Camp during High School we would always do the "Peanut Butter/Jelly Time" dance, it is the most ridiculous dance ever, but I'm pretty darn good at it. I'm also pretty good at the "Running Man"...

Mac or PC? PC

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home