AllofE Home K-12 Solutions Higher Education Solutions Business Solutions News and Events

AllofE Solutions

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Welcome Abbey!

Hey everyone! My name is Brandy Groff and from now on I’ll be helping with the AllofE blog. Soon you will be able to learn a bit more about who I am, but today I would like to showcase one of our newbies here at AllofE.






Please meet 22 year old Abbey Strusz. Abbey is from Republic, MO and graduated with a BA in English: creative writing and a BS in Journalism: News and Information. She is contributing to the Marketing Team as a Product Analyst. I asked Abbey the following string of fun questions so that we could get to know her a little bit better:



  • What do you like about AllofE the most of all so far?
    I’m really excited to play vALLOFEball! But I also like that I get to do something new every day.

  • What project are you currently working on?
    I am currently working on the product launch of eCurriculum for Higher Education. We are doing a research project related to managing curriculum for Physician’s Assistant Programs to aid in their accreditation process.

  • What are some of your hobbies and interests?
    I like to read, write, tie-dye, play volleyball and watch “Bones” with my boyfriend.

  • If you could celebrate any holiday every day, what would it be and why?
    Christmas! I love having a fire in the fireplace and the smell of a Christmas tree and winter is my favorite season.

  • If you could trade places with any celebrity for one day, who would it be and why?
    JK Rowling, maybe. Or Emily Blunt because she’s married to John Krasinski.

  • What is one food that you could never live without?
    Pasta!

  • Would you rather: Always HAVE to say everything on your mind or never speak
    Never speak

  • Lose your keys or cell phone
    Cell phone. I do that all the time anyway.

  • Buried Alive or Burned Alive
    Ugh. Um. Burned, probably. Whichever one is faster.

  • Firefox or Internet Explorer:
    Firefox

  • Harry Potter or Twilight
    Is this really a question? Harry Potter. Obviously.


  • Beach or Mountains
    Beach!

  • Mac or PC
    PC

  • Pepsi or Coke
    Coke


  • Ninja or Pirate
    Pirate


  • Dogs or Cats
    Dogs

    Thanks Abbey and welcome to AllofE! Today is our first company volleyball game and I’m hoping that Abbey will help bring us to our first victory of the season! She says that she played in the KU Volleyball Club, which is far more recent then when I last played volleyball – middle school – so I’m expecting her to overcompensate for my lack of skill. ;) Haha, gooooo team!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home