AllofE Home K-12 Solutions Higher Education Solutions Business Solutions News and Events

AllofE Solutions

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving - Here's an Update for our Fantasy Football Tournament: Standings: Week 11

So, it's Week 11, which means there's 3 more games until the end of regular season in our office Fantasy Football tournament. I'm just gonna say, I'm a pretty competitive person. So no, I'm not happy with my current 7th-place status. Not. At. All.


You know what REALLY irks me though? This little stat right here:
What?! How could I have the second-most points for and still be in 6th place? Y'all got lucky...But don't worry, I'm coming for you these last few weeks! Muahahaha!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Kemp said...

Good luck with that. PPE rocks.

11/23/10, 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home